Japanese girls are known for keeping their face whiter, smoother, softer and even younger for longer periods as compared to women of other ethnicities. So, based on some research I found some fascinating Japanese beauty secrets which we can follow too.
- Japanese vouch for Vitamin C. Their daily diet consists of Oranges that deoxidize and break up melanin, which results in whiter skin.
- They use Azuki, a red bean, a centuries old ingredient that they rub gently on the face leading to smooth and blemish free skin.
- Komenuka rice bran nourishes skin; prevent wrinkles, dark circles and helps in achieving flawless complexion.
- Wakame kelp is a kind of sea algae that protects the skin from UV rays and pollution. It also protects from fine lines and dark eye circles.
- Japanese people drink several cups of green tea every day, which slows down the aging process and keeps the skin youthful and supple.
- Seaweed helps immensely in toning and cleansing the skin. You get both a glowing skin and reduced pore size from this beauty ingredient.
- Japanese swear by bird dropping facials known as Uguisu, it’s naturally occurring enzyme leaves skin soft and supple.
- To remove the dead skin cells from feet, they dip their feet into a small pond or tubs filled with “doctor fish” or toothless fish.
- Hair Straightening
- Get Japanese like hair texture by following the Japanese hair straightening treatment. Here, they create a non-coating, straightening system that uses the heat oxidation process to seal in and rebuild hair from the inside out through a combination of patented chemicals and irons that reach 356 degrees to achieve sleek and silky straightness. A protein conditioner is applied to the hair, followed by a retexturizer, a solution of thioglycolate. A roller-ball dryer then adds heat and softens the hair, it ends with a hot ceramic straightening iron, and the results can last for many months.