Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Rani Mukerji and Aditya Chopra Married on 21st April'2014. Images Photos

 
Rani Mukerji is now officially Mrs Rani Chopra! It isn't a hoax this time around. Its true that Rani and her long time boyfriend Aditya Chopra have finally exchanged wedding vows. Rani Mukerji and her very discreet, invisible lover Aditya Chopra have finally tied the knot with each other. The couple who had kept their relationship under wraps from the entire world, got married the same way too. Rani and Yash Raj Film's head honcho tied the knot in Italy on April 21, 2014. The ceremony was attended by close friends and family only.
 
Rani Mukerji issued a statement the next day that said "I would like to share the happiest day of my life with all my fans all over the world whose love and blessings have been part of my journey all these years. I know that all my well-wishers who have waited for this day will be really happy for me. It was a beautiful wedding in the Italian countryside with just a few of our close family and friends with us. The one person I missed terribly was Yash Uncle, but I know he was there with us in spirit and his love and blessings will always be with Adi and me. I have always believed in fairy-tales and with God’s grace my life has been exactly like one, and now as I enter the most important chapter of my life - the fairy-tale continues."
 
Rani Mukerji who turned 36 this year on 20th March tied the knot with her long time boyfriend Aditya Chopra. A 42-year-old Aditya Chopra has always been very discreet about his personal life and hence the couple's decision to get married away from the glaring eyes of the media in Italy was the obvious choice. Unlike her lover, Rani could not remain so discreet about her love life and the media could get enough fodder from the hints that Rani dropped occasionally. Rani was seen at Aditya Chopra's father Yash Chopra's funeral and attended all the ceremonies like a family     
 member.  
Rani Mukerji called her love story with Aditya Chopra a 'fairy-tale' one in the official statement issued by the actress. While the two may have gotten married to each other in Italy to avoid the intrusion of the media, we don't think they will be left alone even then. Like any other celebrity marriage, fans want to know more about Rani and Aditya's honeymoon destination and the guest list amongst other things.

Nevertheless, we hope their life is as colourful as Aditya Chopra's films. We wish the couple a very happy married life!

No comments:

Post a Comment